Saturday, September 5, 2009

Lets start at the very beginning....

So inspired by my friend Heather Eve, i have decided to start telling the world about my craft!


I hold a MFA in costume design and have been sewing since I was in the second grade. For me it is like therapy: calming and something to occupy my hands! In my parents basement i have taken over two rooms and filled them with costumes (organized by period) hats, wigs, shoes, fabric, jewelry, patterns, and all sorts of inspiration!

So here we are - living and working in NYC - and i decided to post some of the stuff i am and have worked on. I hope others find this as an inspiration for ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I think blogging about your creations keeps you motivated to finish and document them - plus then you have everything organized if you want to look back on how/what you did again!

    ReplyDelete