Friday, November 13, 2009

A Return!

So it has been awhile since i was here, personal things in my life going on. Among them I am in a new relationship and moving at the end of the month, plus work and things of that sort have kept me away.
But rest assured i am here and back at my game!

Right now i am designing a production of Babes in Toyland for the Anoka Childrens Theatre. They are a group i was a member of in my youth, and now in there 20th Anniversary Season they have asked alumni to return. So i am honored to be asked to design this season for them! I will be posting pics after thanksgiving of what i have done.

In the mean time the show so far is:
36 Kids (most playing more then one role)
around 70 costumes
15 being built from scratch
10-odds and ends
All being done by myself and an army of mothers!
WISH ME LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment